Get your v2 sticker mount now
Precision cut from ABS plastic, the BC HOV OK sticker plate will last the life of your vehicle. It's easy to clean and will not touch the paint.
NEW Sticker Holder v2
Improved in every way:
- 70% less plastic
- Easier install
- Can be installed with stock hardware
- Shipping is now included
- 35% better value
Ford Mach-E, Chrysler Pacifica, Toyota Prime owner? Purchase the Classic HOV Holder
New thinner design, uses 70% less plastic than competing solutions.
You can mount it left or right of the license plate.
New design is flexible enough to clean behind, will never touch the paint.
Version 2 is even easier to install that our original version
Apply the HOV decal to the smooth side of the holder
Remove the two license plate screws that are on the side you would like the holder
Slide the holder in behind the license plate and re-attach with the stock machine screws
Learn More About the BC HOV Program
Electric vehicles (EVs) displaying an official decal are allowed in provincial highway and municipal high occupancy vehicle lanes (HOV) in British Columbia regardless of the number of passengers in the car, unless a sign is posted indicating otherwise.
You can also apply for a replacement if your decal was lost or damaged.
Your vehicle make, model, year and fuel type will be checked against the eligible vehicle list before a permit will be issued.
- Check to see if your vehicle model is already on the eligibility list (PDF, 456.8 KB - Updated August 20, 2020)
- Frequently asked questions about Electric Vehicle Program and HOV Lanes
The following provincial highway HOV lanes are eligible for use by electric vehicles:
- Highway 1 – westbound from east of 202 Street to Gilmore Way overpass
- Highway 1 – eastbound from Gilmore Way overpass to 208 Street overpass
- Highway 7 – westbound only east of Golden Ears Way to east of Old Dewdney Trunk Road
- Highway 17A – northbound only Ladner Trunk Road to Highway 99
- Highway 99 – northbound south of Highway 17 to north of Highway 17A
- Highway 99 – southbound south of Westminster Highway to north of Steveston Highway
- Highway 97 – northbound Pandosy Street to Highway 33
- Highway 97 – southbound Highway 33 to Pandosy Street
While you are waiting you can order your bracket so you are ready for when your sticker arrives.